I have tried to prepare you that a bottom in grains was eminent, and I think we have reached that point today. I have already written about how I would play this bottom. Hopefully you have made a decision of what you are going to do and you will get it done.
Corn has all the classic signs of a major low.
Wheat has all the markings of a bottom as well.
Let me summarize why the good money is betting on the long side now:
1. Dollar is failing and dropping into a 3 year cycle low
2. Sentiment levels on corn are excessively pessimistic
3. Corn and wheat both showing hanging man doji's
4. Corn at the161.8% Fibonacci extension level
5. Weekly wheat and corn oscillators beginning to turn up